chocolate. you suck.
i'm not even the biggest fan of chocolate! i always feel like i'm betraying my sex by saying i barely get chocolate cravings at all.
and yet, when i feel like i want to eat, and chocolate is around, i eat it. and lots of it.
i ate at least 10 chocolate cookies the other night, the fudgee-O kind that has a ton of cocoa. and my stomach's sensitive to cocoa. do i pay attention to that? nope. i just eat. and eat. and eat. and eat.
and the weird part is, that i felt totally fine.
sure. for hte next 24 hours.
the next evening, i felt simply wretched. it was awful. i regretted eating those cookies and figured i should probably remove the box of fudgee-O's from my dorm room closet. will I?
honestly, i'm not sure.
tihs is so silly. i feel like i'm (even in a silly way) reflecting Paul's frustration with sin: the whole, "the good I want to do I don't do, and the evil I do not want to do is what I do" spiel. I'm not sure I should label chocolate as evil, but in stomach translation, that's how it is for me.
stupid human nature. i can't wait til i'm all Jesus'd up in heaven... no more stomach aches or stupid choices there!!!!!
til then... I will get rid of those cookies. I will. I will. I will. I will.
maybe.
out.
Friday, January 7, 2011
oh how i loathe thee
Posted by Stephanie at 8:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment