So that's it hey? CREW's done. I'm home.
It's been quite the adventure. A good one, a jam-packed one, one filled with challenges, priceless memories, brand new spaces & brand new faces.
All I'd hoped for honestly.
And way more than I'd bargained for.
But here I am, back home. And I gotta say, it's so nice to be greeted so lovingly after time away. I have an unusually close relationship with my parents/family in general, and so being home is always very special to me.
But as I stared at my suitcase on the floor of my room, and the clutter I left on my desk from when I left in June... I'm overwhelmed at how much stuff I have. It's nauseating. Over the next two weeks, I need to get my life together, pack it up and move it to Edmonton. While I'm excited about the actual beginning of school, the academics... Seeing that the extent of my stuff goes beyond my enormous pink suitcase kinda scares me...
Also, during our trek home, Michelle and I stayed with a family who was moving their oldest son into a condo to start school... they were still unpacking him into this condo, and all the stuff that was involved... there was lots. seriously. lots. I have a lot of work to do. Gotta pick whatever clothing I need... organize all the junk I've compiled... since I last did that... It's not actually that much work, I guess, it just looks daunting. and time consuming.
For the time being, I'm sitting in an extremely cluttered room, listening to an excellent song, and blogging. When I could be sleeping off this fatigue headache, I must say... I make good decisions.
Monday, August 23, 2010
fin.
Posted by Stephanie at 11:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment